8.09.2007

terrence howard, decidedly not down w/ the funk


good eve and god bless.

the most beautiful thing in nature, terrence "smooove-rrence" howard, has spoken. and women, you had better listen up:

"I like women who look like me. Generally, you're attracted to women who look like you, because the most beautiful thing in nature is your own reflection."

absolutely.

"If a relationship is built on sexuality, it won't last long. Now I'm completely chaste through a relationship unless I get married. I don't believe in premarital sex. It enabled me to date three or four women at the same time, because as long as I wasn't having sex with them, I could always just walk away."

this is so true. as long as i'm not beautifully inserting my manwand into her, thereby purifying her, i can easily walk away. it's only after she's ensnared me in her nefarious, filthy web w/ sexual compromises, that i find it difficult to cut the succubus loose.

"There were some [past girlfriends] who pushed for sex, and sometimes they won. Afterward, I would feel unclean, like I'd compromised my own values. So I would have to let them go because they didn't help me to be a stronger person."

truth be told, it's near impossible to be truly clean as long as you're within 50 feet of a woman. but pre-marital sex is mos def the filthiest act imaginable. silky-beautiful, true cleanliness is only achieved when 2 b-come 1 through holy union. the man is more pure, the penis being the purifying instrument (pe-nis, n. latin: shaftus radius), but the man is only slightly more pure than the woman. true, holy purity is only attainable through holy union. that, and baby wipes:

"Toilet paper - and no baby wipes - in the bathroom. If they're using dry paper, they aren't washing all of themselves. It's just unclean. So if I go in a woman's house and see the toilet paper there, I'll explain this. And if she doesn't make the adjustment to baby wipes, I'll know she's not completely clean."

this, i feel, speaks for itself.

"I was in love with her, but she was not in love with me. I can't be upset because she doesn't find me the most beautiful thing on the planet."

woman is a fool. as hard as it is to believe, this has happened to me as well. in fact, i'm not sure em finds me the most beautiful-silky thing on the planet. but she is unclean.

link
link

No comments: